Too many exciting trips have been cancelled and even more put on hold. But maybe, not for long. The world is quickly opening up now, and all that extended time at home hopefully created some major leftovers in the travel piggy bank. If they did, there’s a new British Airways luxury sale, which makes for very compelling reading.
The sale offers quite a few superb deals, with round trip, long haul flat-bed flights and at least three or four nights in a five star hotel, from just £1299 per person. The only lil’ catch? You need a partner in crime – these deals only work if two people book, or more.
British Airways Luxury Sale
British Airways just launched its Luxury Sale, and it’s been a while. These trips count as packages, which give you extra travel protections should travel change, but these days more things are opening than closing.
If you can find a travel partner in crime you’re willing to share a hotel room with, you can take advantage of “all in” deals, which lock in flights and hotel for less than most people pay for business class alone. Some standout offers from London include…
- Prague in business class for £89 each way.
- Malaga in business class for £99 each way.
- Berlin in business class plus 3 nights of hotel for £289 per person.
- Venice in business class plus 3 nights of hotel for £289 per person.
- Mallorca in business class plus 7 nights hotel for £409 per person.
- Dubrovnik in business class plus 7 nights hotel for £409 per person.
You can check out all the amazing short haul offers, here.
- Tel Aviv in business class plus 3 nights in a five star hotel for £1289 per person.
- New York in business class plus 4 nights in a five star hotel for £1399 per person.
- Dubai in business class plus 3 nights in a four or five star hotel for £1500 per.
- Orlando in business class plus 7 nights in a four star hotel for £1529 per person.
- Las Vegas in business class plus 4 nights in a four or five star hotel for £1600 per.
You can check out all the stellar long haul offers, here. Many of the USA offers are for travel later in the year or into next year.
Uncertainty And All That
People are all at different places about how and when to return to travel, just like destinations themselves. Some of these options are open and ready (today), like Dubai, which just move from the UK red list to amber, while others aren’t immediately open to visitors.
British Airways still has an excellent flexibility policy if plans change, and at these prices many trips are worth a shot, particularly for near term travel to destinations which are open right now, or travel further afield for places expected to open soon, like the USA.
Upgrade To First Too!
If you have Avios, any of these tickets can be upgraded to first (subject to availability) for about 20,000 Avios each way. That’s a really cool way to turn business class bargain into first class luxury!
You can browse the full British Airways Luxury Sale, here.